Dear Parents and Guardians,
As you know, our annual spring fundraiser will look quite different this year. Being that this is our only big fundraiser for this school year, I would like to ask each family to participate in some way. Please consider bidding on a silent auction item, purchase a key, or simply make a donation to the school.
- Beginning today, pictures of the silent auction items will be posted on the school's Facebook page.
- The starting bid for each silent auction item is $100.00 except for LaHa.
- The starting bid for LaHa is $200.00.
- If you would like to place a bid, please call the office. Bids will be taken over the phone through the school office until 2:30 on Friday, May 14th. After 2:30, bids will no longer be taken over the phone.
- At 2:30 on Friday, May 14th, the silent auction will begin in person and will close at 4:00.
- When the silent auction begins in person, items will be on display in the breezeway in front of the Upper Parish Hall.
- On tables in front of the Upper Parish Hall, you will find the silent auction bidding sheets.
- You may bid in person until 4:00.
- At 4:00 the bidding sheets will be removed.
- At 4:00 we will begin our search for the winning key as we try to unlock the cooler full of goodies.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]. Thank you for your continued support of our beloved St. Joseph School.
Sincerely in Christ,